Dingo E-200 is a high quality digital breathalyzer with evident accuracy. It was designed for public services, law enforcement, protection of mass events, hospital, workplaces, and any other areas requiring precise measurements of alcohol content in a breath sample. Dingo E-200, as highly accurate breathalyzer, utilizes a professional electrochemical fuel cell sensor designed specifically for this model. It is characterized by high quality, accuracy, alcohol selectivity and reproducible of results, as well as remarkable durability. It is recommended to perform calibration every 12 months after conducting 1500 tests, which allows to significantly lower the device’s operation costs. AIR FLOW SENSOR The air flow sensor determines whether a collected sample is sufficient to perform analysis, and whether a measurement was taken correctly.
Measurement counter and notifications about required calibration, together with automatic monitoring of sensor operation ensure reliable results.
ACCURATE READINGS – THERMOMETER
Built-in thermometer allows to appropriately adjust the Dingo E-200 measurement parameters. The firmware of the certified breath tester supervises the measurement process and controls its accuracy. The breathalyzer has a measurement range from 0 to 4 and accuracy of 0.03% (results are presented with 0.01 accuracy).
The operation of Dingo E-200 certified breathalyzer is simple and intuitive due to a menu displayed on the LCD screen. Back-light allows for night time operation.
MEMORY CARD SUPPORT
The results are saved on a memory card, with the possibility to export them to an MS Excel file.
4 OPERATION MODES
- Automatic, disposable mouthpiece recognizes exhaled air, requires exhalation of at least 1.2 l. of air (adjustable tested air volume parameter), precise result presented in digits.
- Manual, disposable mouthpiece sample is collected by the breathalyzer once switched ON by the operator; this mode is useful when an inspected person cannot (unconscious or weakened, not able to exhalation required amount of air) or will not take the test.
- Passive automatic, certified recognizes exhaled air, requires collecting a sample for at least 2 seconds; result is presented in form of text information PASS if no alcohol vapors were detected, or FAIL if alcohol was present in the sample.
- Passive manual, contact-free sample is collected by the breathalyzer once switched on by the operator, allows for initial check of a person unable or not willing to take the test, as well as to inspect liquids for alcohol content.
Dingo E-200 highly accurate certified breathalyzer features a number of functionalities facilitating the operation of the device. It can be connected to a printer with a cable for standard printers, or via Bluetooth for wireless ones (Bluetooth version only). Dingo E-200 is a professional certified breathalyzer, offering a wide array of advanced technological solutions, a high quality electrochemical fuel cell sensor, and several modes of operation, while the ability to conduct screenings without using disposable mouthpieces and inspect liquids for alcohol content grant it a broad range of possible applications. The Dingo E-200 breathalyzer has CE, D.O.T., ISO certifications. The certified device is attested as compatible with EN 15964:2011 norm.
1. Indication of B.A.C.: 0.000 to 4.000 or 0.000 to 0.400%BAC or 0.000 to 2.000 mg/l BrAC by LCD display 2. Sensor: Fuel cell type alcohol sensor 3. Accuracy: ±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC 4. Mouthpiece: single use type; multiple use type 5. Measurements memory: Approx. 500 measurements in the unit; more than 100,000 measures with SD memory card; 6. Measurement mode: Normal, Fast and 2 Passive modes 7. Power: Two 1.5 V “AA” size alkaline batteries 8. Battery Change: Approx. 3,000 tests 9. Weights: 198 gr. (Including Batteries) 10. Dimension: 133 (height) X 64 (width) X 33 (thickness) mm 11. Audible warnings: 3 steps beep warning of alcohol detection with LED display 12. Ambient conditions: Operation: -5? to 40 ? 13. Available color: Black 14. Response time: 3 to 5 sec 15. Measuring presentation time: 3 to 10 sec 16. Recovery time: less than 10 sec at 0.100 %BAC 17. Breathalyzer material: Plastic ABS, hard duty, high resistance
1 x Breathalyzer, 1 x Plastic case, 5 x single use Mouthpiece, 1 x multi use mouthpiece, 2 x AA size Alkaline Batteries 1 x Hand strap, 1 x Pouch, 1 x CD (Install program), 1 x PC connectable cable, 1 x Manual
DIFFERENT AVAILABLE OPTIONS
DINGO E-200 is available in this options:
- Breathalyzer DINGO E-200;
- Breathalyzer DINGO E-200BT (with Bluetooth connection);
- Breathalyzer DINGO E-200 with Mobile Printer (Irda, Cable connection) included;
- Breathalyzer DINGO E-200BT with Bluetooth Mobile Printer (BT, Irda, Cable connection).
Please choose right desired option from drop-down menu when order.