Alcogran AG-325 is for personal and professional usage breathalyzer. It has accurate professional grade fuel cell sensor, an intelligent design, it is compact and ergonomic. Main benefits
- Professional grade fuel cell sensor: accuracy of the fuel cell sensors in Alcogran AG-325 is much higher than that other personal breathalyzers with fuel cell sensors, like Alcogran AG-100 or AG-125.
- The “anti-fraud” (control of full exhalation) feature: if insufficient or no exhalation is provided, an alarm sounds, and a notice is displayed.
- Measurement counter: eliminates the need of guessing how many tests can still be made until the end of the day or until the next calibration.
- Alarm indicator for calibration: if the results become unreliable self-diagnostic of this breathalyzer will inform you to make calibration, so the results become accurate again.
- Memory results recall: gives you easy check on the results of the five last tests.
- Faster initial test: after swich on Alcogran Ag-325 become ready for less than 10 seconds.
- Ready for next test: after the test Alcogran AG-325 will reset itself and will be ready for next test without need to shut down the breathalyzer.
- Dual power supply: Alcogran AG-325 can work with a 9V battery, or from 12V car adapter, which gives big advantage especially in cold winter days.
Control of full exhalation eliminates the possibility of erroneous measurements and results. Very often accuracy and objectivity of measurements does not depend on the device itself; sometimes lack thereof reflects human error. For example, unconsciously (or purposely) exhaling a volume of air that is too small may result in false test results. Alcogran AG-325 monitors exhalation and ensures the volume of air provided is sufficiently large. Furthermore, it takes the air sample from deep within the lungs, where the concentration of alcohol is closest to the concentration of alcohol in the blood. This ensures that the instructions are followed correctly and that the results are accurate. How to use Alcogran AG-325 According to the majority of our customers, Alcogran AG-325 main advantages are: simplicity, speed of analysis, convenience, and affordability (compared to models of the same class and quality). Lightweight and ergonomic, it fits easily in your pocket or glove compartment, which means that it is always “in hand”. It works with just one 9V battery. Thanks to bright digital LCD display, the Alcogran AG-325 can be easily read even in complete darkness. Working with Alcogran AG-325 does not require any special training, skills, or knowledge. All you need to do is, click on the yellow button on the front panel and wait until breathalyzer enters standby mode (under 10 seconds). Then exhale into the mouthpiece, which must be pre-positioned in one side of the breathalyzer. The exhalation should not be very strong and last about five seconds. Then, just few seconds later the display will shows the measurement results. That is all! Longer periods between calibrations To obtain reliable results, it is recommended to check and calibrate the sensor of the breathalyzers periodically. Usually, personal breathalyzers require frequent calibrations after 200 300 test. Even with intensive use, frequency of calibration for the Alcogran AG-325 should be done once in every 1000 tests. At low load (if the device is only used by three or four people), this breathalyzer needs only one calibration per year. Alcogran AG-325 works with battery and with external power source You can safely take it with you to a corporate party, a business trip, or on vacation without worrying about how many batteries to bring with one 9V batteries can last for up to 800 tests! Moreover, the breathalyzer can work with external power source from 12V car adapter. This will be very handy in cold conditions, when cold ambient temperature can affect the time for initial test and time for resetting for next test. To get the most accurate results, follow a few simple rules:
- Administer the test at least 5 minutes after smoking and 20 minutes after alcohol intake;
- Do not test in strong wind conditions or if in a room with strongly polluted air;
- Periodically (every 12 months) check the condition of your breathalyzer;
- Keep your device away from heaters or sources of strong odors (perfumes, cosmetics, etc.);
- Take at least one test every two weeks so that the sensor is maintained in optimum condition.