The award-winning BACtrack Mobile Pro integrates a smartphone app and police-grade breathalyzer to bring blood-alcohol content (BAC) wirelessly to your device. Quickly and easily estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC), track your results over time, and with ZeroLine®, estimate when your BAC will return to 0.00%. You can even call an Uber directly from the BACtrack App if you’ve had too much. Features Bluetooth connectivity, innovative tracking, personalization, and Apple Health integration tools. Ideal for both personal and professional use.
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor – The same police-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Internal Breath Pump – Mini solenoid breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Wirelessly connects to your iPhone or Android device via Bluetooth.
- ZeroLine® Technology – Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
- BACtrack Companion App – The free BACtrack app saves and tracks BAC results over time and can even help you call an Uber if you’ve had too much.
- Compatibility – Compatible with most iOS and Android devices. See full list below.
How It Works
Breathe Breath into the BACtrack and results are sent wirelessly to your iOS or Android device. See See accurate reading and a ZeroLine® estimate of when your BAC will reach 0.00%. Decide Decide what comes next. Save your number? Test someone else? Switch to water? Hand over your keys? Guess Your BAC Gives you the opportunity, before you test, to guess your BAC level. Compare your perception to actual numbers, and see whether your guesses get better over time. Personalization Allows you to track and attach notes or photos to your results. What you drank and ate, who you were with, and how you felt; personalize results to make more meaningful. Wireless connectivity Bluetooth enables a simple connection between BACtrack and your device so you dont have to breathe into your phone, and you can see the apps prompts and results as you blow. ZeroLine® Estimates when you will likely be sober, based on your last reading. Apple Health Integrates seamlessly with Apple Health so you can see your total health picture and assess how alcohol may influence factors such as sleep and activity level. Apple Watch Sends accurate results straight to your wrist. Apple Watch features include Active ZeroLine, which offers a continuous countdown to 0.00% BAC available at a glance.