Alcogran AG-125 has an intelligent design, it is compact and ergonomic. Equipped with an accurate fuel cell sensor, this breathalyzer is intended for personal use. Main benefits
- Qualitative fuel cell sensor: accuracy of the fuel cell sensors is much higher than that of the conventional semiconductor sensors, which are embedded in the most “keychain” breathalyzers.
- The “anti-fraud” (control of full exhalation) feature: if insufficient or no exhalation is provided, an alarm sounds, and a notice is displayed.
- Measurement counter: eliminates the need of guessing how many tests can still be made until the end of the day or until the next calibration.
- Memory results recall: gives you easy check on the results of the five last tests.
Control of full exhalation eliminates the possibility of erroneous measurements and results. Very often accuracy and objectivity of measurements does not depend on the device itself; sometimes lack thereof reflects human error. For example, unconsciously (or purposely) exhaling a volume of air that is too small may result in false test results. Alcogran AG-125 monitors exhalation and ensures the volume of air provided is sufficiently large. Furthermore, it takes the air sample from deep within the lungs, where the concentration of alcohol is closest to the concentration of alcohol in the blood. This ensures that the instructions are followed correctly and that the results are accurate. How to use Alcogran AG-125 According to the majority of our customers, Alcogran AG-125main advantages are: simplicity, speed of analysis, convenience, and affordability (compared to models of the same class and quality). Lightweight and compact, it fits easily in your pocket or glove compartment, which means that it is always “in hand”. It works with just one AAA alkaline battery. Thanks to bright digital LCD display, the Alcogran AG-125 can be easily read even in complete darkness. Working with Alcogran AG-125 does not require any special training, skills, or knowledge. All you need to do is, click on the yellow button on the front panel and wait until breathalyzer enters standby mode (under 30 seconds). Then exhale into the mouthpiece, which must be pre-positioned in the cavity situated above the display. The exhalation should not be very strong and last about five seconds. Then, just few seconds later the display will shows the measurement results. That is all! If you are unsure of the accuracy of the results, you can repeat the test, but wait at least 120 seconds – during this time the sensor will be cleared completely of the fumes from the previous test. It is better to re-test with a new mouthpiece in order for the vapors and condensation from the previous test not to affect the results. Longer periods between due calibration To obtain reliable results, it is recommended to check and calibrate the sensor of the breathalyzers periodically. Usually, personal breathalyzers require frequent calibrations after 200 300 test. Even with intensive use, frequency of calibration for the Alcogran AG-125 should be done once in every 500 tests. At low load (if the device is only used by three or four people), this breathalyzer needs only one calibration per year. Alcogran AG-125 works with the most common battery You can safely take it with you to a corporate party, a business trip, or on vacation without worrying about how many batteries to bring with just two batteries can last for up to 500 tests! Moreover, the breathalyzer requires a common AAA batteries, so replacing it is very simple. To get the most accurate results, follow a few simple rules:
- Administer the test at least 5 minutes after smoking and 20 minutes after alcohol intake;
- Do not test in strong wind conditions or if in a room with strongly polluted air;
- Periodically (every 12 months) check the condition of your breathalyzer;
- Keep your device away from heaters or sources of strong odors (perfumes, cosmetics, etc.);
- Take at least one test every two weeks so that the sensor is maintained in optimum condition.